Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CherryFOTD: office appropriate smokey purple

I decided to step away from my normal neutral look since I am wearing monotone to work today (grey and black) and do something with my favourite colour - purple!

   
(Photos taken by my iPhone...yeah for some reason one eye looks bigger than the other - guess my blending wasn't super good since I was trying to hurry up)

What I'm wearing:
*Grey top from In & Out in HK (has the poofy sleeves and grey rhinestones scattered on the front)
*Black blazer from one of my suit sets (Mastina, brand in HK)
*Heart necklace - gift from bf
*Banana Republic earrings - bday gift from a friend (my bridesmaid!)


Products used:

Face:
*Vichy Aqualia Thermal UV SPF 15
*SkinFood Good Afternoon BB Cream (Peach green tea)
*MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
*MAC blush in Mocha
*MAC Mineralize Powder in Soft and Gentle
*Too Faced Chocolate Soleil 

Eyes:
*MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre
*MAC eyeshadows in Shroom (brow bone, inner corner), Blanc Type (lid), Satin Taupe (outer third) and Shadowy Lady
*Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara (one coat)
*Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero

Here is a close up of the eyes:


Below are some photos in more natural lighting (my bedroom, and not with the iPhone...I decided to switch cameras since I had some time before leaving):


Notice I didn't mention any lip products - that's because in the photo I didn't have any on since I was about to eat my breakfast so it would be a waste!  I ended up using my Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey, which I got as a birthday gift this year.

I love this look - it's a bit darker than what I usually wear but it's still pretty neutral and office appropriate.  I usually go with a warmer look so this is a bit of a change!

Readers: what is your go-to office/work look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012-2015 Cherry B Sweet All photos are my own unless otherwise stated.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.