Tuesday, November 24, 2015

CherryTalks: Why I have been on a hiatus

Hello!

I know it has been a long long LONG time...and I realized that a lot of my photos just became "x"s for whatever ridiculous reason!  So apologies while I try and revamp again (I don't have my old photos either because they are on my now dead HP laptop that has been tucked away into storage for a rainy day when my husband is willing to tinker with it)

I've also been pretty busy with life because this happened:


It may have been a year ago but still there's a lot of stuff going on, from moving out of home to our condo and now we are preparing to move to our new house at the end of next year.  I'll be trying to update as often as I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012-2015 Cherry B Sweet All photos are my own unless otherwise stated.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.